*Changes to pricing as of november 20, 2023*
Canal Dragons Dragon Boat Crew include our Breast Cancer Survivor Dragon Boat Crew, Hope Floats, and our Para Dragons Crew.
Winter session 2023-2024
This is an excellent program to build on your strength, fitness and technique through the winter to prepare for the on-water season.
These are 90-minute sessions split between the gym and paddle tank.
December 4, 2023, through to March 30, 2024.
No practice on stat holidays (December 25, January 1, and February 19).
No practices during March Break (March 9-17)
Anyone may participate in 1, 2, or 3 sessions per week.
A package of six sessions is available.
- 1x per week (up to 16 practices) $165 + HST with new 25% discount
- 2x per week (up to 30 practices) $281.25 + HST with new 25% discount
- 3x per week (up to 44 practices) $450 + HST with new 25% discount
- Package of six sessions $72 +HST with new 25% discount
- Drop in fee: $16 + HST
- Payment may be made in installments. Email email@example.com to arrange this.
- The new discount is generously provided from the profits of the 2023 Hope Floats Challenge Regatta.
- Those people who paid full price for Winter Training will receive a credit of equal amount to their On-Water Training for 2024.
4:30 - 6:00 pm
6:30 - 8:00 pm
9:30 - 11:00 am
- Please wear indoor shoes in the gym and paddle tank area.
- Gym equipment, including paddles, are to be returned to their proper location at the end of a practice.
- Gym equipment in the fitness area is to be wiped down.
- Weights are to be stored in the proper area.
- Change rooms are left clean with no damage to lockers, garbage is in its proper place, etc.