Developmental Plus Program
A great stepping stone into the high-performance program, Developmental + includes all the components of the Developmental program, but provides focus on the training aspect of sprint paddling. In this program paddlers will learn and practice all the same skills as Developmental, with additional physical and technical emphasis towards racing. Paddlers will compete locally and provincially. This program is for you if you’re ready to challenge yourself, work hard, and have fun!
· Spring Session, May 17-June 30 Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 4:30pm-6:00pm
· Summer Session, July 2-Aug 30 Monday’s, Wednesday’s, & Friday’s 4:30pm-6:00pm
Autumn Session, September 13 - October 29 Monday’s, Wednesday’s, & Friday’s 4:30pm-6:00pm
There are no practices on holidays
· Spring Session, May 17-June 30 $170 +HST
· Summer Session, July 2-Aug 30 $175 +HST
Autumn Session, Sep 13 - Oct 29 $170 +HST
no practices on holidays
· Seasonal Association Fees (CKC/CKO/WOD): $50
· Race Fees: $5-15 per race depending on event (Coach will provide details)
· Paddlers must be between 10-15 years of age
· Must have participated in at least one program at SNCC or another CKC club
· This program requires a minimum of 10 volunteer hours per family per year, or a $50 volunteer opt-out payment.
Family discounts are provided for multiple registrants from one family. Second children receive a 10% discount, while all subsequent children receive a 25% discount (discount to be applied to the program of equal or lesser value).
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SNCC is a club and to participate in any of our on-water member programs you must have an annual membership. The annual membership fee is $95.00. We offer a family membership for $170.00 for up to 6 family members. This is to be paid once per year and allows the member to register and partake in our different member programs and allows each member voting privileges at the club annual general meeting. We prorate membership fees for new members only.
To register - I need an annual membership
Copyright - South Niagara Canoe Club 2018
South Niagara Canoe Club is a registered non-profit corporation. Mailing address: 108 Thorold Rd. East, Welland, ON. L3C 7A6
New paddling location - Welland International Flatwater Centre, 16 Townline Tunnel Road, Welland, ON.